You Have To Have A Sales Plan Even Online
Sales are the lifeblood of any business. It doesn’t matter if you have a brick and mortar business. Or one that is entirely based online. If your doing really well you have a combination of both.
So creating a sales plan is really a great investment in your business.
Since my business is primarily focused on the online space I wanted to offer you a great tip to getting the most out of your blog. And to make sure that your leveraging the traffic that you get. After all, writing all day every day doesn’t mean anything if your not getting money into your pocket. Hits to your website do not translate to money into your pocket.
Here are the first steps I take after publishing a blog post…
1. Submit your Blog to Content Aggregators like AllTop.com
If you have a top-notch blog that regularly publishes valuable content (which you should), then you can submit your blog to Alltop.com.
AllTop is the creation of Guy Kawaski. Alltop aggregates content from leading blogs around the Web, allowing you to get the hottest new information all in one place.
As a blogger, Alltop can also be a tremendous traffic source if you can get your blog listed. You can submit your site at http://alltop. com/submission/
2. There are also lots of other niche content aggregators that you can submit your blog to. Some examples include AffBuzz.com, AffDaily.com, and Yakezie.com.
Getting your blog accepted into sites like AllTop and AffBuzz can send you consistent traffic every week as long as you’re continuously publishing new content.
3. Submit Your Latest Post to BlogEngage.com
4. Submit to BizSugar.com
5. Submit to Inbound.org
6. Submit Blokube.com
7. Submit to FamousBloggers.net Community News Section
8. Submit to Serpd.com. This is actually a very well moderated SEO community. So I don’t submit all of my content to this site. Another trick is to make sure that you share information from other websites. You need to do this to ensure your actually passing on great information to the community.
9. Submit to MySEOCommunity.com. This is another SEO based community and may or may not be good for your content. It is a great place to get content ideas or get your SEO questions asked. I regularly visit and see what people in my niche are discussing.
10. Contact related Scoop.it & Paper.li pages. These are content aggregators that pull together the very best content on thousands of different topics. As a content creator, you can come in – search for your specific topic – and submit your latest article to the creator of that particular Scoop.it or Paper.li page. The two links there are to my pages, feel free to submit your content if they apply.
But remember – it must be really good content. These pages are collecting the best
from around the web.
Social media only works when you create content that matters.
Using the 10 steps above, you can generate your first couple hundred visitors to your latest pillar post.
Call To Action Of Your Sales Plan
Finally make sure your adding a call to action to your blog posts.
You wrote that content for a reason and it needs to be congruent with your website.
If you are writing in order to build your subscriber base then you need to ensure you tell people to subscribe to your list.
You can do that with pop-up boxes. Sidebar optin forms. In content opt in forms. Whatever you choose. Just make sure that your doing it.
P.S. If You Need A System to Help You Get in Front of More Prospects (and even profit from people that DON’T want to Join. Click Here to See What I Mean